Monday, February 05, 2007



Hey people!GOSH.I realised i haven't been blogging for more then a month already.Haha.Since the day school reopened, i have been quite busy with my studies. It will be a hectic year for me and frankly speaking, it is unbelievable that i am taking my O levels THIS YEAR!Like wow,right?Haha.I got to buck up on all my subjects though.Life is not easy, everyone of us will go through the most difficult period of our lives. Of course, depending on what situation we are in.

Well, today was quite a Monday blues for me, practically for everyone.Haha. I think i slept too late last night that i was feeling quite lethargic this morning.Heh. After school, i went to Bras Basha Shopping Centre with Thiam Jin and Wei Fang to Art Friend as TJ wanted to get some art materials. Also, we went on to another art shop. WF and I saw this whole box of different coloured ribbons and we thought of buying it.Haha.It looks so nice! I think we were tempted by the colour and texture of it ;) After pondering, we finally bought our desired colours. But the thing was that we did not have enough cash on us, so we borrowed money from TJ,hahaha. Sorry TJ! I will return you the $$ tomorrow or Wednesday!Hahaha.Hopefully tomorrow! :)

Yeah, we went to WF's mum eatery and ate some mouth-watering and super-delicious Thai food!It was quite a fulfiling meal despite the spicyness and filling food.Haha. I enjoyed the Tom Yam soup!Nice!Hehheh. Thank God, i ate to my fulfil. hahaha! And now, i am having stomache cramps again. AHHh!. :(

After having our dinner, it was already 7 plus. We took a bus from city hall and home we went!Gosh,my legs are aching after the long walk that we had.Haha.By the time i reached home, it was already 9pm.

I got to rush now, i think i will blog again quite sometime after...Chinese New Year,hahaha.






No comments: