Friday, February 16, 2007

HAPPY cny guys!=) I didn't have the time to blog about yesterday so i shall talk about what i did yesterday:D

We had our school CNY celebration yesterday(come to think of it, I think it's kind of cool!). I spent some time helping out to clean the classroom(I swept the floor) and as well as putting up some decoration to make the classroom look more colourful, haha. Of course, we had to decorate our classroom because there was a ''Classroom CNY decoration competition'' going on. The judges look great and they too, took a look at our classroom's decoration and my friend(Syafie) funny and interesting speech, lol. Seriously, i hope we would win the competition!

After our dismissal at 12.30 pm, I went out with WF, YY, XN, CL to Bugis street. Like fine, i got there and it was soo freakingly sunny and crowded. I meant crowded as in there's a lot of people but not ''crowded'' like a standpit was going to occur! We all went to Bugis street's cafe and had our lunch there. WF and me talked and talked. It was fun though;D Later on, we all went our separate ways. WF and me went to Bugis Village and shop for the New Year clothes whilst the rest of them stayed on in Bugis Street. Okay, guess what? I met my another group of classmates!(which is YX's gang) Hahaha. Damn funny la. I was walking and out of a sudden, i heard someone calling out my name!Haha! Talked a short while about the bargaining of clothes and stuffs, hahaha.

I accompanied WF to buy some of her necessities. And again, I met Eric! Wow, Singapore is really damn small la. I still saw some of the AMKsians around at Bugis Village, lol. Woo...is that your girlfriend? Haha..

It's good to be close to someone you know really well..anyway, I came across this phrase..but this phrase have been rumbling in my mind for quite some time already, that is, '' If i had the chance to hold you, I would never let you go''. I wished I had the chance to do so, so as long as you allow me to..I don't expect too much either. I will let fate decide on my future...Oh yes! YES YES YES. I remembered I dreamt of you 2 odd weeks ago. Oh gosh..I didn't even know why the heck i dreamt of you!Haha! What a weird dream I've had man..but it was a good one..

*For you :

I am glad that you have known what is right and what is wrong. Apparently, you just did it according to what I have said. But, I believe you know what you are doing..you aren't a child any longer! You are a big girl now. I can't be always telling you what to do and what not to, am i right? You have to make be decisive and make the correct decisions. I am glad that you thought it through and broke off with him. I don't think that he is a bad boy but the thing is that you are still young..wait till you are much older, you will find the right person. I believe there are more than one choices. You are perfectly fine! Not to worry, hahaha. I will be there for you. ALWAYS!

No comments: