Thursday, January 11, 2007

Gosh, the stress moment have just begun, i think i am going to explode soon!10 more months..i just have to work hard for 10 more months..and..the critical period will be over..SOON.Haha. Just to say, my art is stressing me out! I still can't believe this is happening, but i still have to be realistic..haha. I have to plan out everything already, i will do no matter what it takes :)

As i am having my O levels this year, i will focus on it 100% and not let anything affect my studies..

I will not disclose anything about how i feel for you, but what i know is that i will sincerely wait for you. I don't know what to say..really..but well, in a few years time, i will let you know...

This is soo complicated man..i suddenly realised what i really want in my life..


* you are the special one..i am glad that i have known you..

No comments: