Tuesday, February 20, 2007

I can do all the things through Christ who strengthens me. The road to success is not straight. There is a curve called Failure, a loop called confusion, speed bumps called friends, red lights called enemies, a caution light called family. You will have flats called jobs. But, if you have a spare called determination, an engine called perseverance, insurance called faith, a driver called JESUS, you will make it into a place called success..and that is what i believe can happen..

I realised that not everything you want can be yours..you have to work for what you want in life and not wanting it to come to you automatically..certain things are hard to say..I am now trying hard to focus on what is most important and leaving the rest to what it is.




* I want to see the beautiful sky once again..I want to come up from beneath and see the most beautiful things in the world..I want to pour out my pains and sorrows..God, how i wish you were there to help me and guide me along..

No comments: