Monday, June 12, 2006

```

Yup , back to my blog again . Today was a really tired day for me , i woke up at 8 am as i've got tution at 10 am . I had to study a little thou , studying perks my day up i guess ! Haha . Ok , so everything turned out fine for the morning , i ate my lunch and rested for awhile and went back to studying till it was 3 plus that i went out for awhile to J8 to pass my friend the money for mos , so i met her and i went to buy my dinner and home i went . The day was hot ! i was like perspiring for the whole day ever since i got out of J8 ! arhh . Nothing much happened today , i went back home and bath then ate my dinner . Whoa ! i ate takopachi ! it was tasty , i guess , and i ate a Japanese set lunch too ! Eww..that one sucks i must say . Yeah , i just rested again for the day , watched television and did some english vocabularies . Hehe .. =D

No comments: