Tuesday, June 06, 2006

g0shh..


well..well..it's been a long time since i've updated my blog ! hahas .. now , it 's the june holidays , finally , i can get to update my blog slowly .. =D erm..it's the june holidays now , so it's like im getting borier each day .. hahas..but well,sometimes i did go out with my peeps and ..not to forget ..STUDY !=) N levels is coming soon ..i really have to pass if not i'd totally DIE ..there are certain days that im tired too..haha..but well..this is just what i've gotta do ! =D Now , im learning to lead a new life ..for the sake of myself ..just hope that my life won't be like the past anymore .. thinking about the past days..it just hurts me alot ..everything WAS JUST A LIE ! A LIE..sigh..i . .i just hate liars .. liars .. u lied . GOSH .. Anyway, now it's a new beginning for me .. to start anew without him.. =D

i suppose i can do that .. haha .. CHEERS EVERYONE ! bleah~*

No comments: