Saturday, June 10, 2006

*=D*

I woke up early today at about 8.00 in the morning because i'm having tution later at 9 am .. well..i was like so so tired! Couldn't wake up that early , but my mum forced me to! So it was like i took some time to get myself prepared for the morning!hees..and yeah , my tutor revised the chapters that i've learnt today , it was great! I had a fun time trying to solve different sums!hehe.. After my tution , i continued doing my homework and stuffs , and ate my lunch after that .. nothing much either .. just sat back and relaxed .. watching some tv shows .. haha ..i was hoping that i could have a fun and happy day ahead of me , but i just felt kinda sad and moodless today , maybe i was thinking too much . Haha ..but i guess i should be fine an hour later or so . I gotta go for now! I need to refresh myself from having to think so much..haha..life's filled with so much complications.. =)

Okie-dokey , smile forever ! My motto ! HAHA . (ja?)(nein?)



No comments: