Saturday, September 02, 2006

exams are nearing sOONN =()

Now i realized how long i haven't been updating my blog already,lol. Bon! voila! i'm here! Haha,exams are around the corner! Have you guys started your revision or midnight oil-ing? Lol,yeah,i've sort of started it already but yet i don't know what am i supposed to look out for!Is that an excuse of not being able to study anymore? Urgh,i don't know! Confusion rumbling through me now,hope i know what i'm really doing! I want to please someone* who's currently away from me,miles away from me,c'est because of him,i want to achieve something in my life,sans tout s'inquiète et tension,so it is like i have been telling myself to move on. But,what i'm doing now isn't totally meant for him* thou,obviously, it is also for the sake of myself, like duh. Haha. Hm, i gotta fight my way out and travel all the way-even miles apart. *C'est what i learnt from yeh that ge never forget, merci! s'il vous plait!Think that i can ! =D

* quoi qu'il en soit, espoir de vous voir types bientôt et ensuite..! Au revoir!



No comments: