Saturday, January 06, 2007


Hm, school has reopened and I am getting really busy lately because of school work. Nevermind about that, a new year have begun ! Hooray to the new 2007!!Hahaha. I am going to have a lot of tuitions soon, maybe like trice a week or so. Damn, that is so…boring! But, it is for my own good..I am having my O levels this year and I really want to make the best out of me and do what ever I can. I just started my English course at British Council yesterday, and it was really fun. I liked the teachers there, especially my English teacher Miss Wegg. She’s a really nice lady plus her British accent. The teachers there are all expatriates from the United Kingdom and they really teaches good English. I thought I was going to a school, because it seems to me that all the students there are having normal class lessons. After school, all the students(young and old) would run down the stairs and go home. But, most of the students are young kids, hahaha. Everyone there was really friendly and cool. And yeah, I made friends from there too, like DUH! HAHAHA. This is in international school so yeah, you will get to know people from different races. I really want to pass my English, and I believe that the teacher could help me a lot more than I do, but of course, I have to help myself too. I think I am going to have more tuitions coming up…wow…really busy..haha.

No comments: