Saturday, December 16, 2006


I didn't do much today, just reading a National Geographic book and watching television. My mum then bought roti pratas and muttons for lunch lol. Well, it was tasty! But mutton is not really good ( i don't know why ) and roti pratas ain't good either, it is unhealthy. At least i don't eat unhealthy food all the time, only once in awhile. As usual, i went online and you know surf the internet =) During the night, i went out with my parents and we went to Genki Sushi at United Square . The food was delicious, especially the salmon fish! It was simply fabulous =D I think i was really hungry, because i also ordered a big bowl of thin handmade noodles! Hahaha. I ate like 8 salmon slices lolx. But it was just really nice and i was enjoying my dinner :D haha. In the end, i am like so full! Like duh, hahaha. Hm, lately, things happened. I realised that people do change over a period of time, it is up to them to do what they want to. I hope she knows what she is doing...i seriously don't know what happened to her..i mean it is like so impossible..suddenly, something came across her mind and then?? This happened..i don't know what she is doing! I was close with her once but now..it seems like our relationship have drifted apart...further and further...i will blog tomorrow..i don't think i have the mood to go on further..life is unpredictable...

No comments: