Friday, December 15, 2006

Finally..i am back to blogging! I haven't been blogging for at least a month already i guess..anyway, i didn't do much today, i just stayed at home and watched some cartoons..school is starting soon..again..school life can be interesting..but well, for now..i will just stay awake..i was thinking if time could turn me back to my childhood times haha, but as you know, that is impossible.. Oh yes, i think i should write about the things that happened on Tuesday. On Tuesday, i went out with my bunch of friends, Eddie,Eric and Raj ..my good friend was supposed to come with us, but in the end she didn't as she had to accompany her aunty to choose a gown for her marrige. So yeah, we went to East Coast Park , reached there at about 3 plus i guess..then Eric and me rented a bike while Eddie and Raj roller-bladed..but in the end Raj cycled..and Eric roller-bladed..it was kind of funny though. While cycling, it suddenly drizzled so our 2 hours was up..the uncle who rented us the bikes were kind enough to give me and Eric two bottles of mineral water, haha. After cycling, we went to eat..actually we wanted to go bowling as well, but because i can't go home too late, we decided to bowl next time. So we took the train back home, but when i walked out of the train i realised that i've forgotten to take my wallet! Hahaha . All the while my wallet was with Eric..as i didn't bring any bag, i had to asked him to help me keep it..i called Eddie and they came back to Bishan mrt to return my stuffs and took another train back home, lolx . By the time i reached home, it is already 9.15 pm . That was how i spent my Tuesday! Haha :D

*don't stop moving..life could be full of wonders....*






No comments: