Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Finally, i passed my N levels! Though it isn't that good, i am happy that i can be promoted to secondary 5 . Well, next year will be a hectic year for me as well as everyone out there, i just have to get through that year and TADA! School life has ended! Hahaha. I want to get into a good course in polytechnic and achieve what i want :) I can't imagine 4 years have passed so fast, with a blink of an eye, i am already secondary 4! Lolx. It is funny, i hope time could turn me back when i was a little girl, i still have that clear vision of me during my childhood times, it is still vivid in my mind, hahaha. It is December! And Christmas is nearing! Woohoo! Peeps out there! Are you excited ?! Because i am ! I am waiting for that special occasion to arrive, lol. School is reopening soon too, so i guess i have to start preparing everything first before it is too late :) Cool, i will be having parties this week and the next, going out with my friends, my family..and so on..cool isn't it? Hahaha. Now, let us just enjoy a lil' bit of this moment! LET'S START PARTYING!! Weee~~ ;)

* Check this out! :)

http://www.cuteducky.com/cute_animal_quiz.html

find out which cute animal you are ! Hahaha!


No comments: