Tuesday, March 28, 2006

** finally !


thinking about almost everything . *

im getting stresser and stresser each and everyday ! LOL .. well .. went to school today for normal lessons , guess what ? my english teacher didn't teach us today !haha ..i like that =) she was like preparing to go to her badminton tournament ..yea..so..we had to wrap a green cloth around the window to just make sure that the 'staffs' know that we'r having our self-supervised peiod..hahas..was okay then ..just talked with my friends ..hehe..then ,it was art class ..great ! art..art..art.. =) feeling a little stressed up because i have to draw and think of so many things for my art coursework!hahas..but,luckily,i managed to get through this second round of so called 'good work' .. and i was told by my arty teacher that i'll just have to a little more research then i can start planning on how to paint..yupps ..that's great isn't it ? by then i can just have a little'but of relaxation..hehheh.. Went home as per normal,ate my lunch and yea..i started working on my stuffs then came the history group project..HAH! boring! but i gotta finish it by tomorrow if not i'll get a big fat zero !





No comments: