Sunday, March 26, 2006

crazy days ahead `..


heyas peeps!i've like just created a blog for myself since most of ya have blogs =) ..well..this few days i've got like a bad intuition that something might happen cuz my eyes kept blinking (which is the right eye ) and i've heard that if your right eye kept on blinking for so specific reason , that means something bad will happen . But,i don't know ,currently nothing has happened,i hope that it will stay the same,hahas..i don't really believe in all these things which is ''superstitous'',yea. Well,im like currently settling my house matters and not to mention,my 'art coursework' which is quite a pain in the neck , but , no matter what , i'll try my best and put in lots of effort in doing my exam coursework . You know , it's like now i'm struggling to do certain things and it really makes my brain go wild ! Can't help it thou , 'ginseng' will keep me awake..hahas..gotta go nows . see you peepx!=)






No comments: