Thursday, October 12, 2006

Finally got to blog once again. Damn, i feel so stressed up! I am afraid that i would fail my exams! Urgh. But,that was all over already, now what i need to do during this two months of holiday is to catch up with a lot of things. It isn't really a holiday yet, i still have to go back to school for the next two weeks to continue lessons as per normal! Yeah,that was sad news.Haha. But everything still has to go on :) . I was planning what to do during the November and December holidays, my plan was to work,haha.I know to some of you,that sounds cool.But , it isn't as cool as you think! Well,bascially,what i am planning to work as is something rather normal but quicky ;) . It is an administrative job, for that, i can gain some experience now rather then knowing nothing later on, right? The pay should be tempting,haha. But,what i wanted the most is to experience the working life and travelling on my own to work every morning. I guessed it is something like going to school every morning!But, i must try to avoid the peak hours, i think i can't.Haha. So yeah, i went to the library with my mum to borrow some storybooks to read too!The book that i am reading now is so interesting, i hope i can finish reading that particular book in 1 and a half weeks time!*NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE!* Haha. I might travel sometime in early December, i guess. Just a plan! ;)

Guess i am stopping here today, nothing much to write. lolx..



No comments: